Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Trying

Hi.

Here I am, trying to write again after of what I could define as months of trials and tribulations.

Last year was a very trying time for me and it caused me to sink down low into the state of hopelessness and despair. It was hard for me to wake up everyday and knowing that things would never be the same again. If only I could turn back time and fix everything.

During those times, I couldn't find the strength and courage to come here, to visit my own personal blog because it reminds me of all the dreams and plans that I had, before it got crushed into bits.

Until recently, I finally managed to pull myself together and come to terms with what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Let's hope for a better 2012.

1 comment:

**mEaSa** said...

Yeah..lets hope for better 2012.Amin!! :D